After researching many different front covers of magazines which feature an article on a crime drama, I have come to realise that the more conventional front image for a magazine consists of a two shot of two of the characters faces. It is used to portray the rivalry between the main characters in the program.
Hello, I'm Fraser and welcome to my blog. I have set up this blog to log my progress and notable development points of the set media studies coursework that I have been tasked with. We have been asked to create an audio visual television program sequence that lasts from 2 minutes and 30 seconds to 3 minutes long. Along with this I have been asked to create a front cover and double page spread feature article to publicise your television programme in a new lifestyle magazine. I will be logging my progress to the completion of this task in the following months.


Comments
Post a Comment